Wednesday 11 May 2011

Roses

Well hello there Montmartre, you're looking very fine this morning! 

People say that Montmartre is like a village, and sometimes it really feels that way, especially early in the morning.
Here is a door way just by the Sacré Cœur. If somebody told me this was a door way in Provence somewhere I wouldn't argue.
Evidence would suggest it's rose season. I've never really noticed Paris roses as much as I have this year. Are there more roses due to the amazing weather we've had lately? Or are there always so many lovely roses at this time of year and I've never paid attention to them? Here is a peek at an amazing rose garden on Rue St Vincent.

I love red roses.
And close up. What can I say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.