Tuesday 14 February 2012

Heart Hunting

Last year on Valentine's day I went heart gathering. I put together a collection of hearts I had gathered around Paris over the preceding year....Gathering Hearts.

This year I went 'heart hunting'. I had an hour to spare, I had the Cimetière de Montmartre, and my objective was to find some hearts. This was not as easy as I'd hoped, though I did find some rather beautiful wrought iron hearts.


One heart.


Three hearts.


Fine hearts.



Glass heart.


I also looked for words.


Mosaic heart (there is a heart there...just).


A moss heart.


Just as I was leaving the cemetery I saw this. Hmmm...amouroux amoureux. Not quite right, but close.


Happy Valentine's day.

More hearts can be found here (thumbnails) and here (slideshow).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.