Monday 27 May 2013

Magical Monday - A Magical Mother's Day Flower

It was mother's day in France yesterday. My daughter (11) wrote a lovely poem that brought a tear to my eye, carefree lines like 'sprinkled with daisies and flittering birds' followed by more reflective lines like this 'Supporting my heart with those strong hands relentlessly.'... It's been a big transitional year for her.

My son (8) made a magic flower. He then earnestly suggested I put it up on Magical Monday. In my books it totally qualifies for Magical Monday, so here it is! 




Isn't it clever? I'm not sure how he made it but I do know it involved 6 sheets of origami paper and some salty tears.

Every Monday, Magical Monday, I post a photo that is hopefully puzzling, fantastical or unexpected.

More photos from the Magical Mondays series can be found here.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.